HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, May 17, 2010

Magazine Time!!

Yes, this is my stack of current magazines to read...there are not enough hours in the day!! My current list of subscriptions include:
*Cosmo
*InStyle
*Marie Claire
*Shape
*Martha Stewart
*OK!
*Real Simple
*People Style Watch
*Southern Living
*Travel and Leisure
*Better Homes and Gardens
*Everyday with Rachel Ray
*Family Circle
*Coastal Living
*Islands
*Parenting
*American Baby
*Glamour
*Conde Nast Traveler
*Lucky
*Country Living
*Family Fun

Yes, I get all of these EVERY month...crazy huh? I do love magazines, but this is almost out of hand! Don't think that I actually paid for all of these...most were free or VERY discounted (like $5 for a year!). I do give my magazines to friends when I am done :)


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved