HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dumpster Diving!!



So, I have decided that I will take a walk around my cute little neighborhood every morning. Not only is is great exercise, but it gives me a chance to have time for myself and to make my plan for the day. Imagine my surprise when on the way home, I saw THIS is someone's TRASH!! Yes people, it is a Le Creuset pot. I couldn't believe it. I have no shame when it comes to dumpster diving (been doing it ever since I was a child...really!). So, I picked that baby up and walked all the way home with it in my hands. Yes, I got some weird looks, but who cares! Sure it was dirty, but that was nothing my trusty little friend couldn't fix. If you do not have this stuff, get it. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I can't wait to see what future walks hold in store for me.


1 comment:

Esther said...

that's funny. i'm the exact same way. not ashamed to do it. what may be someones trash could be someones treasure. I too have been doin' it since i was itty bitty with my momma!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved