HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, August 31, 2015

First Day of School Fun!!


Well summer is over and Sally started her pre-school last week. She will be going 3 days a week and let me tell you..she was SO excited!!!


A few days before school started a decorated the mantle using vintage flashcards, game pieces, books, an old globe, etc. 



On the morning of the big day, I woke up early and decorated the breakfast table for her. I glued two paper leaves into a red plate....apple plate!! She thought she was such a big girl using a glass bottle and paper straw to drink her juice. 


I packed her lunch in her new bento box from Sugarbooger.


Here is what I made for her: pepperoni and cheese, yogurt raisins, sesame sticks, ABC cookies (from Trader Joes), carrot sticks and snap peas, strawberries and grapes, and cheese crackers. 


We made these treats for her classmates. I found the printables on Pinterest. 


We also made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for her teachers. 


She had a great first day and couldn't wait to go back!!!





1 comment:

Pink and Green Mom said...

I can't believe Sally is in preschool!! Time flies!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved