{one}
I realized its time to start thinking about Sally's fall clothes. Our favorite gold shoes from last year (Target) are too small now. These ebay finds are almost the exact same shoe and I got a great deal. Yay!
{two}
Joe and I had our first parenting argument this week over Sally's bedtime routine. Since he is gone so much (for work), I put Sally to bed a lot by myself. We have a routine...playtime, bath, books, snuggles and bed. When he does it he likes to sometimes snuggle her downstairs in front of the TV. I think he should try to keep up the routine we have going. He told me to post it on FB to see what people said. It was nice seeing everyones opinions and I think he finally realized that yes, routines are important. He doesn't have to do it EXACTLY my way...but coming downstairs and turning on the TV is just a bad idea. I am really thankful that I have such a awesome hubby who loves to snuggle with our sweet girl.
{three}
I am absolutely loving my Fitbit Flex. Does anyone else have one? If so, we should totally be "friends" on there. It has really helped me accountable for my activity each day. I also love how it hooks up with My Fitness Pal. It has been a game changer for me.
{four}
Someone has decided that they love Frozen now...finally! I decided to order this dress off ebay for her. It was only $10 with free shipping. It comes from China, so it may take awhile but I am excited. Here is the link in case you want one of your own: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141338587693




















No comments:
Post a Comment