
{one}
We have really been enjoying our backyard this year. I love all of the flowers and how much Sally loves being outside. It has become an everyday thing to go outside in our bathing suits after she wakes up from nap. We play in the water table, in the sprinkler, water the flowers and eat popsicles. Now if only we had a pool...
{two}
I got these Tory Burch flip flops totally free this week. How? It was 25% friends and family and then Joe got a free $50 gift card in the mail...no idea why except I guess they know he has bought several things from them. There was nothing that I just had to have....so I combined the discounts and got them totally free...yay!
{three}
I have made a few purchases over the last few weeks and they are starting to come in the mail.
{four}
We are currently at the beach and having the best time...eating shrimp, drinking fruity drinks and having my toes in the sand make me so happy :) Sally loves splashing in the water, making sand castles and she making new friends everywhere she goes. So happy that Joe's mom and stepdad are here from Minnesota too :)
{five}
Have you tried the new Sargento Ultra Thin Cheese Slices. I was recently sent a VoxBox from Influenster to try out. While I am not a cheese eater myself, Joe and Sally love cheese. These slices are perfect for making the best grilled cheese.
























1 comment:
I have got to get a water table!!! We don't have room for anything too big in our backyard and this is perfect. Both my kids would love it. Would have been nice today... it was 90 degrees! Love L.A.
Post a Comment