HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, December 20, 2013

Kroger Gift Cards Review



I am almost done Christmas shopping but I have a few family members that are always so hard to shop for. As much as I would prefer to get them an actual gift, I think a gift card would be a perfect gift. They can get what they want and I can pick it up and stop stressing about it. Kroger is my go to stop for gift cards. They have a huge selection. Just look at all of the choices you have!




They make it so easy to pick up gift cards at the same time as when you are doing your grocery shopping. That beats going in and out of different stores and restaurants. Bonus? You earn 4X Kroger fuel points. Yay! Yup...you read that right. During the holiday season, Kroger is giving 4X the fuel points on gift card purchases. If you spend $100 in gift cards, you will get 400 fuel points...that adds up to 40 cents off per gallon?


Another thing I like to do is to buy myself gift cards for the stores and restaurants that we go to a lot. I earn a ton of fuel points and cash them in when I need them. What gift cards are you buying this holiday season?



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved