I feel like it has been months since I linked up for WILW...not that there haven't been things that I loved. Here are a few favorites this week:
{one}
Seriously??!! How excited was I when I saw a Hello Kitty sippy cup and paci's at Target?? I had to get them for Sally's stocking!

{two}
We ordered the stools for the kitchen island and I will pick them up next weekend when I do a Nashville shopping trip. They are from World Market.
{three}
I am so excited to announce that I finally decided on a theme for Sally's first birthday. It's sneaking up on me ladies...only two months away and with the holidays upon us I wanted to go ahead and get the invites ordered. I found them on Etsy. Here is a sneak peek:
{four}
I love the fact that Christmas is coming up so soon! I will be off work for two weeks and we have a lot of fun things planned...including a trip to Minnesota!!



















1 comment:
Those invitations are soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment