Seriously y'all....How is it already almost November?! I feel like the fall is just flying by. Christmas is just around the corner so you know what that means....Christmas cards!!! There is nothing better than sending/getting Christmas cards in the mail. Shutterfly also offers religious/scripture based cards (including Hanukkah cards) and some that you can showcase your sweet furbabies on! Of course I am ordering my cards from Shutterfly again. They have outdone themselves again this year. They have the cutest styles around and are VERY affordable!
With such amazing cards, I always have a hard time narrowing it down. Here are my top 10 favorite cards this year:
Check out the "Special Offers" here and go ahead and check "ordering cards" off your to-do list.
Just because I love all my readers, I will be doing a giveaway....$50 off an order of $50 or more...woo-hoo, free cards!!! To enter, you must be a follower of the blog and tell me what your favorite Christmas movie is. Please leave a comment for each in the comment section. The contest ends on Nov. 5th and the winner will be announced on the 6th .
*Although this is a Shutterfly sponsored post, it doesn't change the fact that I still LOVE Shutterfly and get my cards from them every year :)
Shutterfly Social Channels
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shutterfly
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/Shutterfly
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/shutterfly/
• Instagram: Shutterfly
• Google +: https://plus.google.com/+shutterfly
• Blog: http://blog.shutterfly.com/

















23 comments:
And my favorite Christmas movie is probably White Christmas!
I want to win! :) hahaha But whoever wins when they are the first commenter? oh well. My favorite Christmas movie is ELF!
I know it's silly but my favorite Christmas movie is definitely the Muppet's Christmas Carol. I love the songs and laugh every viewing!
I follow your blog!!
My favorite Christmas movie is Elf!!
I follow your blog
Love the wreathed monogram wishes!
Favorite Christmas movie is Miracle on 34th Street! Love your blog and love watching Sally grow!!
You KNOW I'm ready to order some Christmas cards! I follow you:)
Miracle on 34th Street!!!!
My favorite movie is Elf by far. I could watch it on a continuous loop and laugh the whole time!
I'm a following! I love Miracle on 34th Street, Elf and Christmas Vacation...sorry, I can't pick just one! I, too, share your excitement about Christmas cards and have already started looking! :)
I am a follower of your blog.
My favorite Christmas movie has to be A Christmas Story.
I love love love Home Alone! A classic for our generation.
I follow your blog! My favorite Christmas movie is a tie between Christmas Vacation and The Family Stone!
I follow your blog!
My favorite Christmas movie is Miracle on 34th Street! :-)
I follow your blog :)
Christmas Vacation!
I follow!
I follow
My favorite Christmas movie is Elf
Post a Comment