HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, September 10, 2012

A Little Monday Catch Up

Life has been crazy!!! I realize I haven't blogged in weeks. Not that I don't have plenty to say....I've just been much too busy to blog.  Here are some updates:

*We have settled everything with our new house and our current house. We close/move at the end of the month.

*Our house is full of boxes. Trying to pack up the contents of our lives is super hard and very tiring. It's a good cleansing....going through everything and deciding if we REALLY need it.

*Sally is growing super fast and is changing so much. Her face is really lighting up when she sees us and she has been laughing a lot.

*We are headed to the beach soon and I can't wait!!

*I had a birthday last week...the big 31. It was pretty low key.

*Work has been a little stressful lately. I thought mean girls went away after middle school....I was wrong and sometimes people don't like you for no reason.

*We have decided to knock out a wall in our new kitchen to open it up to the living room. It has been fun picking out everything (cabinets, countertops, etc.) We will not start this project until late October. I am hosting a baby shower and do not want the house torn apart with a house full of guests.


*I got the cutest curtains at Pier One that I had been eyeing on Pinterest for months. They will go in our office/bookcase room. 


*My Hubby got a new job....a FedEx pilot!! He is soooo excited!! I am excited too. He has worked so hard for this. It means more money and more traveling.




and because no post is worth it without a picture of my sweet girl, here you go. How can you not have a great day when you look at this face?!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on your hubby's new job and good luck with the packing. We aren't moving but we did do a lot of cleansing this weekend and it felt great!

emily said...

YAY for new jobs and new houses!

Lin said...

Congratulations! You guys have been super busy but with ALL good happenings.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved