HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh, Hello!

Seriously ya'll, it has been so long since I blogged (besides my ever exciting Meal Plan Monday post). Life has been crazy and throwing curve balls left and right. Work has started back for me and that means that my little monkey girl has to go to the babysitters. She is doing great, but it's hard to get everything ready the night before and then get both of us out of the door in the mornings. I am exhausted!! Being a working mama is tough! The start of a new school year is super fun, but REALLY busy!! I feel like I have a million things to do everyday. We also put our house on the market and had a contract on it within 2 days. TWO DAYS!! That is amazing. I know I think our house is amazing, but there is obviously someone else out there who agrees. I am super sad to move (and have cried/blubbered) several times, but I know it is time for the next step in our lives. Do we have another house yet? Nope...and that freaks me out!! We don't have to be out of our house until the end of September, but I am still stressed about finding another house. Please pray for me and know that I will be back on the blogging bandwagon soon!


8 comments:

KellyDiane said...

It's hard getting into the swing of working AND taking care of a baby but it will get so much easier! I wish you both luck in finding a house!!!

Thinking Through My Thirties said...

I started back to work today, and it is so hard to get everything ready and out the door each morning!! Good luck with everything and I hope you find a house soon!

Token Yankee said...

Good luck with the beginning of the year and finding your new house! That is awesome yours sold so quickly!

Chelley N said...

OH wow! I can't imagine moving right now. Congrats on having a contract on your house so quickly . . . it really must be awesome :-)

Leslie said...

YAY for selling your house so fast!!! That is great! We just went thru all that about 9 months ago and it was stressful but it ended up being worth it!

Holly said...

Congrats on selling your home! Last year, our house sold in 6 days-- much to our surprise. We ended up having to lease for a year since we didn't have much time to do the bank/house hunt/closing process.

I hope you find the perfect home for you, Joe, and Sally.

Happy Wednesday!

Julie said...

Good luck with the house search. We have friends who sold their house before they found one and now they are living at their parents (with their 3 kiddos) because they can't find one they want. Its stressful but just remember your original house sold, that's awesome because then you won't have 2 mortgages.

TLF said...

House shopping is so fun.. good luck!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved