I love Sundays! I always feel like I get so much done. They are relaxing and usually fun. Joe and I went to bed late on Saturday night because we both got home late from our weddings that we attended. But, we did wake up and take a nice walk around the neighborhood with Hank. I do not feel like I NEED to go to church every Sunday. Sometime I feel more spiritually connected to God when I take a walk on a beautiful Sunday morning and spend time with my thoughts and family. Joe and I stopped to see how much all of the houses for sale were going for.....yikes! We are going to have to wait a few years to sale to make sure that we make a little money on our house. When we got back, Joe went to watch the Viking's game with a friend down the street and I went on my couponing adventure. I could not wait to show him all of my loot! Then we went to Pottery Barn Outlet to look for a new rug for the den. We did not find a rug, BUT, we DID find 2 cute new chairs. We could not pass them up. We bought them and brought them home. I think they look super cute and really lighten up the room. For dinner I made Joe my "famous" meatloaf, homemade mac & cheese, green beans with bacon, bread, and salad. I also made pumpkin bars for my Junior League meeting tomorrow night. It was a great day spent with my favorite person (Joe) and my favorite animal (Hank). Next weekend we have the Pink Palace crafts fair and also pumpkin buying time!! I LOVE Fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment