


Since we did not make it to the beach this week, I decided to have my dad over for dinner and make a beach inspired meal. I just used things around my house to decorate: mason jars with twine tied around for glasses, starfish and kraft paper for the center of the table and pages torn out of an old atlas for place mats (from beach states of course!). I made Barefoot Contessa's shrimp scampi, a nice salad and corn on the cob. We also had a yummy baguette. For dessert I made mini individual mixed berry pies with vanilla ice cream. Delicious!!
2 comments:
hi sarah,
my name is nadya and im from malaysia. i was bloghopping from my own blog today and it goes to ur blog. :)
i fall in love with your blog design and the stories you posted. i read a few today and decided to write to you and says hello.
seems that you are a very creative person with all the deco i see u've done and posted in your blog. keep up the good job.
im not a kitchen friendly person..but ready how u describe food n dessert makes me wanna go and buy!.. hehe!
orite then.takecare and have a good weekend.
im not a kitchen friendly person..but ready how u describe food n dessert makes me wanna go and buy!.. hehe! - what i mean was to buy the food u describe.. not buy a new kitchen or kitchen set :)
Post a Comment